Subject: Nominations for the post of Chair of ECO Council
From: "Susanne Have" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 12:57:25 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To: ECO Council Lists A and B1

Dear Colleagues,

The deadline for sending nominations for the post of Chair of ECO Council 
ended on 8 March 2024.

I would like to inform you that I have received one nomination from the 
Commission for Communications Regulation (Ireland) with the nomination of Dr 
Samuel Ritchie for the post of ECO Council Chair.

Therefore, I assume that the Council meeting in May will confirm Samuel’s 
second three-year term as Chair of the ECO Council.

Best regards,

Thomas Ewers

Susanne Have

Executive administrative officer

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked]

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/